The STRIDER™ SS-1 “SUPER 16” designed for children aged 6 to 10 years old helps children who are not able to ride a standard pedal bicycle. The STRIDER Bike offers the child a great deal of confidence. If your child would like to bike, then this is the perfect product for them.
The SUPER STRIDER 16" No-Pedal Balance Bike is the ultimate bike for those young riders who are ready to venture off trail or perform tricks and stunts that a heavier, more complicated pedal bike won’t allow them to do.
This same, simple, lightweight, no-pedal design also makes it the perfect starter bike for older kids who don’t yet know how to ride on two wheels as well as well suited to some children with disabilities that are not able to use pedals or do not have the confidence or sufficient strength and co-ordination to do so. "Riding a bike is more fun when your body can do what your mind wills it to."
Find out more about the STRIDER™ Super 16" No-Pedal Balance bike. SS-1 Super STRIDER™ 16" Bike
SS-1 STRIDER Super 16" FEATURES
- Simple, lightweight design perfect for kids 6-10.
- Patented STRIDER LAUNCHPAD Footrests Uniquely integrated into frame and positioned for advanced riding skills.
- Pneumatic “Dirt Jump” Tires Smooth riding with great traction. Aluminum 16” Rims with Steel Hubs Strong and light.
- Adjustable Seat & Handlebar Keeps bike properly fit for a growing child.
- Custom STRIDER Handlebar Pad Adds extra protection and cool motocross styling.
- Ergonomic Hand Lever & Caliper Brake Develops hand-control coordination and fosters next level skills.