Strider Sports Intl., Inc., the world’s premier manufacturer and marketer of children’s no-pedal balance bikes, today announced the launch of its international video contest, “STRIDER® Bikes Rule!”, which invites families to submit creative videos featuring the STRIDER experience. Participants will compete for 10 cash prizes ranging from $500 - $5,000, plus a $250 product voucher, for a total prize package of over $20,000!
What a HOT Day Sunday the 8th Feb was. Hot Weather and Hot Racing by the kids. It was great to meet a number of new parents who turned up for the first time to find out what the excitement was about. As always, they were very skeptical of either their child's ability or the environment where they would spend most of the day.
More Articles ...
- Strider Racing at Germiston BMX Track 25th Jan 2015
- Learn to ride a bike on two wheels the fun way, say no to Scooters, Tricycle's and Training Wheels
- Enter Photos for the January STRIDER Rider Photo Contest NOW!
- Test Run in the Strider Adventure Zone
- Strider Adventure Zone at the Gold Reef City Hippodrome
- Five New Strider™ 12" Balance Bike Models for South Africa
- Izzies Journey - Strider Rider to BMX'er
- STRIDER Racing and NAG Series Leg 3
- Strider Racing @ SABMX NAG Leg1 2014
- Strider Racing @ Alrode BMX Fun Day Jan 2014