In the past three years we have interacted with more toddlers and young children first hand than we ever thought we would. We have had amazing results and experiences introducing children to two wheels and learning balance, steering, leaning and instilling confidence from as young as 18 months old, as opposed stabilizing children, keeping them upright and rigid.
More Articles ...
- Enter Photos for the January STRIDER Rider Photo Contest NOW!
- Strider Adventure Zone Recommendation
- Gauteng BMX Festival 2014 with R30-000 Prize Money (CANCELLED)
- African Continental BMX Racing Championship 2014 Results + Gallery
- SA National BMX Racing Championship 2014 Results + Gallery
- Test Run in the Strider Adventure Zone
- Strider Adventure Zone at the Gold Reef City Hippodrome
- SA BMX National and UCI African Continental Champs
- Five New Strider™ 12" Balance Bike Models for South Africa
- Izzies Journey - Strider Rider to BMX'er