Storm Cloete is a die hard STRIDER Rider who continues to rider and race her STRIDER™ No-Pedal Balance bike with pure determination, passion and pleasure. Storm is four years old and has a deficiency called rickets. Rickets usually occurs due to a genetic defect or because of a lack of vitamin D or calcium.
More Articles ...
- Can your child ride a STRIDER?
- STRIDER Gold Winners in 2013 childrens products competition
- STRIDER Bike Scientifically Proven
- STRIDER No-Pedal Balance Bikes Named Top Childrens Product
- STRIDER Wins Top Fun Award for No-Pedal Balance Bike
- Advantages of a STRIDER Bike
- Learn to ride a Strider in 3 steps
- About STRIDER Sports Int Inc
- 2012 STRIDER World Championship Full Highlight Video
- About STRIDER No-Pedal Balance Bikes