Strider Sports Intl., Inc., the world’s premier manufacturer and marketer of children’s no-pedal balance bikes, today announced the launch of its international video contest, “STRIDER® Bikes Rule!”, which invites families to submit creative videos featuring the STRIDER experience. Participants will compete for 10 cash prizes ranging from $500 - $5,000, plus a $250 product voucher, for a total prize package of over $20,000!
Jeep Team’s South African and African Continental Elite BMX Champion, Kyle Dodd, faced America’s top BMX riders to finish third on the podium at USA Cycling’s BMX National Championships, which took place in Rock Hill, South Carolina, on Friday evening (20 March 2015). Dodd (21) finished behind Rihards Veide (1st) and Layne Gainer (2nd) in the Pro Class Open race.
What a HOT Day Sunday the 8th Feb was. Hot Weather and Hot Racing by the kids. It was great to meet a number of new parents who turned up for the first time to find out what the excitement was about. As always, they were very skeptical of either their child's ability or the environment where they would spend most of the day.
More Articles ...
- January STRIDER Rider Photo Contest Entries and Winners
- Strider Racing at Germiston BMX Track 25th Jan 2015
- Learn to ride a bike on two wheels the fun way, say no to Scooters, Tricycle's and Training Wheels
- Enter Photos for the January STRIDER Rider Photo Contest NOW!
- Strider Adventure Zone Recommendation
- Gauteng BMX Festival 2014 with R30-000 Prize Money (CANCELLED)
- African Continental BMX Racing Championship 2014 Results + Gallery
- SA National BMX Racing Championship 2014 Results + Gallery
- Test Run in the Strider Adventure Zone
- Strider Adventure Zone at the Gold Reef City Hippodrome