The 2014 SA National BMX Championships open to South African riders only and African Continental Championships Open to riders from the African continent only, with Elite riders earning valuable UCI points. Giba Gorge in KwaZulu-Natal, will host the event from Friday 24th October to Sunday 26 October on the brand new Supercross BMX Racing track, featuring both a challenge and Supercross Start hill of 8 Meters High.
More Articles ...
- Izzies Journey - Strider Rider to BMX'er
- The youngest BMX Rider from SA Salvador Cronje Raced the 2014 World Championships
- Victory for SA BMX Racing Riders at 2014 BMX World Champs
- Kyle Dodd - Team “KD216” a signature series to give back to BMX Racing
- STRIDER Racing and NAG Series Leg 3
- SA BMX Team Announced for 2014 World Championships - Rotterdam
- South Africa's first permanent Supercross BMX Track
- Strider Racing @ SABMX NAG Leg1 2014
- Wonderful product, very light and easy to use.
- Strider Racing @ Alrode BMX Fun Day Jan 2014