Strider Sports Intl., Inc., the world’s premier manufacturer and marketer of children’s no-pedal balance bikes, today announced the launch of its international video contest, “STRIDER® Bikes Rule!”, which invites families to submit creative videos featuring the STRIDER experience. Participants will compete for 10 cash prizes ranging from $500 - $5,000, plus a $250 product voucher, for a total prize package of over $20,000!
More Articles ...
- JEEP TEAM’S KYLE DODD GETS PODIUM AT USA BMX NATIONALS
- Strider Racing at Alrode BMX Track 8th Feb 2015
- January STRIDER Rider Photo Contest Entries and Winners
- Strider Racing at Germiston BMX Track 25th Jan 2015
- Learn to ride a bike on two wheels the fun way, say no to Scooters, Tricycle's and Training Wheels
- Enter Photos for the January STRIDER Rider Photo Contest NOW!
- Strider Adventure Zone Recommendation
- Gauteng BMX Festival 2014 with R30-000 Prize Money (CANCELLED)
- African Continental BMX Racing Championship 2014 Results + Gallery
- SA National BMX Racing Championship 2014 Results + Gallery