STRIDER No-Pedal Balance Bikes were developed specifically to help toddlers, kids and young children including adults of all abilities to learn balance, coordination and instill confidence BEFORE pedaling.
STRIDER balance bikes are industry-leading training bikes that help children as young as 18 months learn to ride on two wheels. STRIDER balance bikes focus on the fundamentals of balancing, leaning, and steering without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels.
The STRIDER’s simple, no-pedal design builds confidence and eliminates fear by allowing kids to have their feet on the ground and progress at their own pace. This unique design teaches young children balance on two wheels right from the start, avoiding developmental delays typical with tricycles and training-wheel bikes.
- Genuine STRIDER balance bikes are sometimes referred to as push bikes, scoot bikes, run bikes, or running bikes. The U.S. Patented STRIDER balance bikes are the lightest balance bikes in their category (3Kg's and less).
- Have the lowest seat height (for the youngest starting age)
- Are tested to the most stringent safety standards (age 18+ months vs. the less stringent 36+ months).
- Frame-integrated footrests
- Proprietary ‘toddler-sized’ components
- The ability to easily adjust to a growing child
- The STRIDER the only bike your child needs to develop their riding skills and successfully transfer onto their first pedal bike without training wheels.
If your toddler can walk, your toddler can ride a STRIDER™ No-Pedal Balance Bike. STRIDER Bikes instill a huge amount of confidence in children allowing them to fulfill their maximum potential as well as offering them the opportunity to have fun for those that like to bike in a competitive environment.
The STRIDER is instrumental in defining your child's core muscle groups as well as increasing their physical strength through the freedom of movement allowed by the bike. Upper body strength is gained when the STRIDER Rider can balance when moving, while standing on the Launchpad™ Footrest.
Since the STRIDER Rider has full body motion on the bike in a similar manner to that which he would have on a bicycle, graduation to a fully fledged rider will generally occur at 4-5 Years Old, or when they are ready. Standing and riding is a great deal more fun than just sitting and pedaling and will improve the abilities of the junior rider through their confidence gained allowing them to explore.